December 10, 2012

And the Book of Shadows winner is..


.. Linnea-Maria! Congratulations lovely, an email is on its way to you right now! I hope you enjoy filling your new creepy-licious palette with all sorts of dark and mysterious shadows ♥

She chose The Woman in Black as her favourite horror film, which I have to agree is brilliant, although I think I prefer the original a little bit more than the recent remake! Supernatural films are definitely my favourite kind of horror!

I loved reading about everyone's favourites and I think it's safe to say that I adore plenty of the same ones too! Now I have a craving to watch a few of them again, namely Children of the Corn, Salem's Lot and The Blair Witch Project (one of my favourites which quite a few people chose too!)

Thank you to everyone who participated and don't forget to check out the Book of Shadows Etsy shop for yourself!

~ ♥ ~

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! Is it true?! Thats a perfect birthday present, gosh I'm happy now :) I haven't seen the original movie, I have to check that out. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to lovely linnea-maria! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab blog. I love it!

    I'm hosting a $100 Lulus.com gift card giveaway on the blog. Hope you can enter!

    goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of an LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete