October 25, 2012

Hallowe'en Holiday!

My suitcase is packed and I can already hear the train calling my name. I've been filled with anticipation of what's to come all week - we've booked tickets for Edinburgh Zoo, The Edinburgh Dungeons and the Terror Tour with Auld Reekie Ghost Tours, 'Our Darkest and most gruesome stories told above and below ground. This tour is not suitable for children.' It sounds just delightful to me and perfect for Hallowe'en!

I was hoping to have a few blogs scheduled for when I'm away but I've been so busy I just haven't found the time, so this is just a quick goodbye! I hope you all have a wonderfully spooktacular Hallowe'en and I'll catch up when I get back, I'll no doubt have plenty of Edinburgh pictures to share!

Also, I will be posting daily on Instagram so if any of you are interested you can follow me @humanoddity.

I'll leave you with this creepy picture I found on Tumblr from the film Dead Silence..


~ ♥ ~

12 comments:

  1. Have a spooktacular time dear! You will love it all! If you get a chance I highly suggest grabbing a yummy shredded pork sandwich at a place called PINK. I still crave them!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a fabulous time, it all sounds like fun! That is one creepy gif, I haven't decided if I like that movie or not but it certainly had it's creepy moments!

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! Hope plenty of things go bump in the night!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a creepy great time! Watch out for the ghosts and ghouls, one might get ya! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a spooky time!!! Happy Halloween <3

    http://cherrybombdeluxe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds fantastic, have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fantastic time and see lots of spooky things! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish you a wonderful time...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Halloween! Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear your Edinburgh tales when you return. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I LOVE that amazing gif!!!! I just know you're going to have an amazing time in Edinburgh and can't wait to see all your wonderful pics and bargains and hear all about it. Happy Halloween lovely!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy Edinburgh! I've just discovered your tumblr - it's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete